News and Politics
- Mafia ‘super fugitive’ arrested in Italy after 14 years on the run– I am watching The Sopranos for the first time, in season 2 so far.
It’s entertaining but no way a top 5 TV show.
- Roseanne Barr Says Kamala Harris “Slept Her Way to the Bottom”– I mean she isn’t wrong.
- Professor Rebuts Three Pro-Abortion Arguments, Notes A ‘Profound Difference Between’ What Is ‘Legal’ And What Is ‘Moral’
- New Jersey High School Bans Limos, Party Buses, & Luxury Cars From Prom To Promote “Equity” We are making kids so incredibly soft these days. More to come on this but remember Iron sharpens Iron.
- Howard Dean Triggered – We are going to South Carolina, then to the White House!
- Roger Stone may have broke his gag order – Wait for a second, isn’t a Gag Order a direct violation of the 1st Amendment? Yes and No. (to be continued)