- With the rising fuel prices and global trade declining, the shipping industry is in a decline in volume and profit, leaving top economists wary.
- Brexit debacle gets a time reprieve to figure out that someone has to budge. Do you think it will be the Brits?
- Women get their cultural dues from labor organizations. The pioneering history of women leaving the kitchen to do a better job than many men is long and compelling. There are a lot of potential screenplays that dwarf Ruth Bader Ginsberg’s story.
- I am sure that there are a plethora of stories about Trump today that all contradict one another. If you want to get into that, check Twitter. We are on there…@newspapercup
- I don’t trust cloud servers because of potential and proven data breaches. Why? I am not sure. Neither are 72% of us according to Oracle.
- Buying an iPad is about to be just as confusing as choosing a phone. It’s a good thing that my most important factor is cost and function.
- There is a decline in women in software development, coding, and technology in general. 60 Minutes takes this opportunity to spotlight a company dedicated to changing that.
- And now the world gets so soft that tackle football for kids may turn illegal.
- More kids die playing football than smoking pot every year, since pot has never killed a human, or a Panda Bear. So, it makes sense to make tackle football illegal…..Strange Days
Live Your Life. Don’t Hurt Each Other. Respect People That Don’t Think exactly Like You. Society doesn’t run smoothly because of Laws and Government. It Thrives WHEN PEOPLE RESPECT EACH OTHER….Or maybe I am wrong and we are all doomed. Let us know how you feel. Contribute to the discourse.