By: James Belew
Our Beautiful Miracle of Life
- Today, I woke up and breathed in air, drank clean water, and expressed gratitude for being alive at the safest and healthiest moment in human history.
- An 8 year-old Nigerian child that lives in a homeless shelter won New York’s chess championship.
- The earth is the most peaceful it has ever been, regardless of the media perpetuating fear like prophets of the apocalypse. They feed a “fear cycle.” The media creates false boogie-men, and the only way to stay safe is to stay addicted. The fear pushers can take today off, in fact, they can retire. Today, tomorrow, and so on will be fine.
- Tech has done something positive from a humanitarian perspective. An app in Nigeria tracks food that is near expiration date and sells it cheaply to charities, which in turn donate it to the malnourished diaspora.
- 8 and 5 year old children survived the woods alone for nearly 2 days. They survived only on granola bars. Bear Grylls has nothing on these girls.
- This Thursday marks the international day of forests, Try not to forget, If you have something bad to say about a forest, you should be put in a concentration camp. Unless it is a communist forest, in which case…wait, I think all forest are communists and capitalists simultaneously. They are all right, and they are all wrong; simultaneously and equally. The forest holds true wisdom. Utopian secrets lie within a wilderness forbidden to share its esoteric knowledge.
- The American dream lives!!!! From homeless to CEO. I am one of them. Ask me about it.
- Tyler Perry pays off layaway for 1500 Wal-Mart customers. There are good people left, most of us would rather spend our time trying to change the bad ones (without success) instead of cherishing the good ones. Madea LIVES!!!!!!!
M∑∫∫∆G∑ F®øM †h∑ ∆u†hø®
“The beauty in this world is overlooked,
We choose what we observe,
We choose how to see,
I choose to see the beauty in the darkness
I chose love for I KNOW that here is an illusion,
Fear is a creation of those who want control,
Fear is a lie,
We are all renting a life,
We have a simple choice:
Choose love and happiness in the face of pain and tradgedy,
Or choose despair,
Choose to be greatful,
Or choose resentment,
By: James Cameron Belew “Choices”
1 thought on “We are all fine; We are all safe.”
Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else may
anybody get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing?
I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m on the search
for such information. adreamoftrains web host