News and Politics
- The Twitter police defend their content control policies against Internet badass Tim Poole. Good luck Jack Dorsey. Tell us what you think.
- We can all breath a sigh of relief as Hillary announces she will not run for president in 2020.
- Neither will Micheal Bloomberg, but Bernie is running dead or alive.
- Kylie Jenner becomes world’s youngest billionaire. Started from the top and now we’re, still at the top, but slightly higher?
- In Finland, it costs less than $60 to have a baby. So, why does it cost $12,000 to have a natural birth in the U.S.?
- What is the best way to spend a billion dollars of our tax money? Give it to Saudi Arabia for missiles.
Tech and Sports
- Curling and data analytics prove again that our priorities are in the wrong place.