By: James Belew
- Firefox comes out with version 66, enabling users to block automatic audio and video content. No one wants to hear your favorite Disturbed song when browsing your crappy webpage.
- Ivanka Trump is alleged to have used Unites States Air Force planes even though her requests were rejected by then Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. To work around this, she would invite cabinet members to go with her on these excursions. It is uncertain if she outwitted the system or broke the law.
- In more Ivanka news, she has developed a simple plan for cutting student loan debt, which currently sits at over 1.5 trillion dollars. Her plan: make student loans harder to get.
- Elizabeth adds to her Presidential platform calling for the abolishment of the electoral college. This system is pretty terrible. A popular vote gives a lot of power to voters in New York City and Los Angeles. Republicans have won 2 election in the last 20 years without winning the majority of votes, specifically G.W. Bush in 2000 and Donald Trump in 2016.
- At the risk of excommunication for criticizing Israel, here is a video of Israeli soldiers beating a Palestinian man and laughing like giddy teenage girls while doing it.
- A judge ruled that Trump’s tranny ban in the military will not be implemented yet. I’d like to see the statistics on how many drag queens are joining the military. All I know is that they know how to party.
- Sean Hannity is considering leaving Fox News. Relationships between Trump and Fox News have showed signs of deterioration in the past few days as Trump criticized Fox news on twitter.
Quote of the Day
“Everybody might be just one big soul,
Well it looks that a-way to me.
Everywhere that you look, in the day or night,
That’s where I’m a-gonna be, Ma,
That’s where I’m a-gonna be.
Whenever little children are hungry and cry,
Wherever people ain’t free.
Wherever men are fightin’ for their rights,
That’s where I’m a-gonna be, Ma.
That’s where I’m a-gonna be.”
Woody Guthrie “Tom Joad”