- The United States has issued a warrant against a North Korean operative allegedly working out of Spain. The United States Administration has consistently claimed that improvements in regards to North Korean relations have been made. This evidence provided by Rueters suggests a contrary narrative.
- A Russian operative receives a light 18 month sentence for promoting and influencing a wide range of potentially dangerous freedoms for United States Gun Owners. Why this person recieved an 18 month sentence for espionage while Edward Snowden is relegated to Russia is beyond reasonable comprehension.
- In spite of all of the news of banning transgender patriots from serving in our military, the Mueller Investigation, and all of the other circus antics surrounding this current presidential administration, the U.S. economy has grown beyond projections to the tune of 3.2 %. As much as I can’t stand the human named Donald Trump, numbers don’t lie. Unfortunately. he lies often, so it is hard for any opponents to recognize any success hey may have.
- A girl with no hands wins a handwriting contest. See for yourself. Miracles go beyond religion.
- Well, the NFL Combine happened this week. What this essentially means is that a minute fraction of college athletes that received exposure for their superioir athletic talents will get rich quickly, and everyone that went to class will spend their lives slowly filtering those athletes’ incredible sums of money into their portfolios to benefit their own families. Meanwhile, the athletes will end up in worse shape than they were in college in a few short years. Ain’t it grand!!!!! AMERICA!!!